Crapping while waiting....

|
uhhhhh..im so bored right now...im just waiting for the clock to turn 10pm for gusti to start on channel 811 (ngam ka tuh ah?).. just came back from puya's place to pay her some $$$ i owe her (mantang2 la today got my paycheck)...ahaha...it was nice of her to lend me those cuz i was really2 desprate pula need some $$$ addition...ada la tuh mau bayar tp nda cukup duit...(shhh..diam diam)...won't hesitate if she ask for my help next time that's for sure...haiz, i even can't make it to her wedding on 6.6.09...my cuzzen is having his wedding on the same date...haiyaaa....nda dpt la pi tingu urg kawin d kota marudu...ahhaa...hmm..later on the way home, singgah putatan there to have my dinner....(ps: im not lazy to cook at home...im just lazy to wash dishes after cookin & eating).....tapau some wasted bones for my dogs to eat...haiz...this one also i have to pay ni...padahal dorang buang juga tuh....and now im sitting here in front of my lappy which obviously what i do every nite....OMG! i think i have a boring life...ahahhaa...NOT!

haiz...where's my cuzzen ni....blang mau datang hantar tu movie Underworld 1 & 2......

0 comments: